New One

Pour mettre en ligne vos dessins

Moderator: Modérateurs

Re: New One

Postby Renee » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 am

francytoon wrote:THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!It's amazing stay here and share with you anime sanjushi opinions, fanfics and fanarts!!!I really enjoy it. Yes "The visomte de Bragelonne" is my story about the A/A son, its a very hot A/A story and sad about Francois, son of A/A(guess why he is called so?). I have already written storyline (and I have three clean up drawing I have only to color in photoshop and another rough drawings) and every time I write a chapter on storyline. I'll post the srioryline before. But some chapter are vey hot(sex description) between A/A and I, d like to post them in XXX forum, are very hot....
and , yes Aramis is pregnant of Athos son, can not be otherwise. With my big Hug
Francy

OMG! I really wanted to see that... I suppose the story will revolve around their son?

Oh I am not comfortable with hot/sexy scenes... if it's not AxA that is!

Yey! AxA!

Thank you for being an AxA fan!

" Forgiveness is the final form of love."
Renee

Postby joelle » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 pm

francytoon wrote:THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!It's amazing stay here and share with you anime sanjushi opinions, fanfics and fanarts!!!I really enjoy it. Yes "The visomte de Bragelonne" is my story about the A/A son, its a very hot A/A story and sad about Francois, son of A/A(guess why he is called so?). I have already written storyline (and I have three clean up drawing I have only to color in photoshop and another rough drawings) and every time I write a chapter on storyline. I'll post the srioryline before. But some chapter are vey hot(sex description) between A/A and I, d like to post them in XXX forum, are very hot....
and , yes Aramis is pregnant of Athos son, can not be otherwise. With my big Hug
Francy

I would love to read that fic!
joelle

Postby Elzora » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:23 pm

I agree with Joelle and Renee! Cant wait to read that!!!!!!!!!!!
Elzora

Postby degen_aramis » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 am

Elzora wrote:I agree with Joelle and Renee! Cant wait to read that!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirded!!! And francy, thank you very much for explaining that it is your story PLUS your drawings!!!! 8) 8)

And I also agree with Renee: welcome to the "A&A club"!!! Okay, let's say this is a new fanclub, I think I just created a "couple-fanclub"... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But I'm sure I can also welcome you to the "Athos fanclub"... right, Isabelle??? Right, citosol??? Right, Renee??

And no problem if you take your time to post your creations, we'll wait!!! :wink:
degen_aramis

Postby Isabelle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 am

degen_aramis wrote:
Elzora wrote:I agree with Joelle and Renee! Cant wait to read that!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirded!!! And francy, thank you very much for explaining that it is your story PLUS your drawings!!!! 8) 8)

And I also agree with Renee: welcome to the "A&A club"!!! Okay, let's say this is a new fanclub, I think I just created a "couple-fanclub"... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But I'm sure I can also welcome you to the "Athos fanclub"... right, Isabelle??? Right, citosol??? Right, Renee??

And no problem if you take your time to post your creations, we'll wait!!! :wink:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
Isabelle
Modérateur

Postby francytoon » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:32 am

Thankyou all the girls!!I I hope yoy like my looooong story already postes the story line of The Viscomnte fe Bragelonne in the Fanfic forum, the story of infortunate but brave AA son. Now I try to post some rough drawings . I-m going to try these days. After I will post the cleanup coloured drawings AA and their son. I d like today something to you(Rene, Degen Aramis Isabelle , Citosol and the ther girls)
Rene/Aramis had three men: Francois De Montemorency was the first man she has fallen in love and she has never forgotten him
Rochefort is the man that she makes exciting a few time(but also may times)Rochefort is sooooooo sexy!
But Athos is the man that becoming Renee a mother. (and he is sexier than Roch, for me)
With big a hug all the girls
Francy
francytoon

Postby joelle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 pm

francytoon wrote:Thankyou all the girls!!I I hope yoy like my looooong story already postes the story line of The Viscomnte fe Bragelonne in the Fanfic forum, the story of infortunate but brave AA son. Now I try to post some rough drawings . I-m going to try these days. After I will post the cleanup coloured drawings AA and their son. I d like today something to you(Rene, Degen Aramis Isabelle , Citosol and the ther girls)
Rene/Aramis had three men: Francois De Montemorency was the first man she has fallen in love and she has never forgotten him
Rochefort is the man that she makes exciting a few time(but also may times)Rochefort is sooooooo sexy!
But Athos is the man that becoming Renee a mother. (and he is sexier than Roch, for me)
With big a hug all the girls
Francy

That sounds quite promising!! :D
joelle

Postby Renee » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Question: Are we dealing with a live Francois in your Fanfic??? :D

Now that's two interesting men in your story!

Renee

Postby joelle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Renee wrote:Question: Are we dealing with a live Francois in your Fanfic??? :D

No, Francois is the name of Athos and Aramis' son :)
joelle

Postby Renee » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 am

joelle wrote:
Renee wrote:Question: Are we dealing with a live Francois in your Fanfic??? :D

No, Francois is the name of Athos and Aramis' son :)

naming your son after your "one true (deceased) love" is not a good idea... LOL

Renee

Postby francytoon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 am

But Francois, son of A/A looks a lot like his father(Athos). Same blue eyes and same dark hair. HIs name , Francois(real name Francois Olivier Aramand, first for Aramis dead love , second is the ral name of Athos, and third is name of Olivier'e father), was given to him cause Francois was an important person for Reneè and thanks to him if A/A know and fell in love. (thanks Francois Montemercy for letting A/A to fall in love!)
francytoon

Postby Renee » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:53 am

francytoon wrote:But Francois, son of A/A looks a lot like his father(Athos). Same blue eyes and same dark hair. HIs name , Francois(real name Francois Olivier Aramand, first for Aramis dead love , second is the ral name of Athos, and third is name of Olivier'e father), was given to him cause Francois was an important person for Reneè and thanks to him if A/A know and fell in love. (thanks Francois Montemercy for letting A/A to fall in love!)

Yey Francois!

By the way... was Francois' last name (surname) mentioned in the anime? :D

Renee

Postby joelle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Renee wrote:
francytoon wrote:But Francois, son of A/A looks a lot like his father(Athos). Same blue eyes and same dark hair. HIs name , Francois(real name Francois Olivier Aramand, first for Aramis dead love , second is the ral name of Athos, and third is name of Olivier'e father), was given to him cause Francois was an important person for Reneè and thanks to him if A/A know and fell in love. (thanks Francois Montemercy for letting A/A to fall in love!)

Yey Francois!

By the way... was Francois' last name (surname) mentioned in the anime? :D

No, never mentionned...not even in the books!
joelle

Postby Corsaire » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Congratulations Renee !!

This (your) fanart is so SWEET : I found it so affecting to see this pair (Athos/Aramis) with their wedding clothes.
It's a BEAUTIFUL fanart :P
Corsaire

Postby Renee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Corsaire wrote:Congratulations Renee !!

This (your) fanart is so SWEET : I found it so affecting to see this pair (Athos/Aramis) with their wedding clothes.
It's a BEAUTIFUL fanart :P

thank you corsaire... nice to meet you.

Renee

Previous

Return to Fanarts