MANGA 4 FRANCOIS -FAN

Pour mettre en ligne vos dessins

Moderator: Modérateurs

MANGA 4 FRANCOIS -FAN

Postby leenier13 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

HI

Sorry for being late
this is an old manga(not manga ...just sketches- )
I made it in 2003..
but plz u should read it from the right to the left....because It was written in Arabic...before I translate it-maybe u can find a lot of mistakes-
enjoy
leenier13

Postby degen_aramis » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 am

OMG!!!!!AWESOME WORK!!!

And there's absolutely no reason why you should apologise for the quality of it....it's great!!! The details of the "nightmare", that we only discover in the last two pictures... and I especially loved the final "hidden" detail of the blood tear/blood string on François portrait in the last picture - just perfect!!!!

I hadn't said it yet before, but as an Aramis fan, I'm most definitely also a "François-Aramis" defender!!! If he hadn't been murdered, I'm sure they'd been extremely happy together!! :cry:

So, as everyone said in the other section - keep them coming, and "overload" us with your wonderful arts!!!
degen_aramis

Postby joelle » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 am

MASHALLAH MASHALLAH!!!! *_*

omg what a great piece of work...I love Francois so much...you make me SO happy!!!! Please, if you have some more, show us!! Damn Manson and IronMask for killing him :_:

Again, GREAT work :D I really like your artstyle, and how you draw young Renee.
joelle

Postby Lenore » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey Leenier!

Great work!! I totally love it! I really admire the way that you illustrate Renee’s feelings, it’s so intense! Please add more!! :D
Lenore

Postby leenier13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

degen_aramis wrote:OMG!!!!!AWESOME WORK!!!

And there's absolutely no reason why you should apologise for the quality of it....it's great!!! The details of the "nightmare", that we only discover in the last two pictures... and I especially loved the final "hidden" detail of the blood tear/blood string on François portrait in the last picture - just perfect!!!!

I hadn't said it yet before, but as an Aramis fan, I'm most definitely also a "François-Aramis" defender!!! If he hadn't been murdered, I'm sure they'd been extremely happy together!! :cry:

So, as everyone said in the other section - keep them coming, and "overload" us with your wonderful arts!!!

:oops: :oops:
degen_....I do not know what to say.....I am happy to hear from great fanfic writer like u ..but still find a lot of mistake in painting and writing :P
thank u.....and maybe we can make amazing mangas in the future
leenier13

Postby leenier13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 pm

joelle wrote:MASHALLAH MASHALLAH!!!! *_*

omg what a great piece of work...I love Francois so much...you make me SO happy!!!! Please, if you have some more, show us!! Damn Manson and IronMask for killing him :_:

Again, GREAT work :D I really like your artstyle, and how you draw young Renee.

thank u joelle ^^
I know that Francois in the story has some different look from the real one...but in that time I did not remember what he looked like exactly !!
This is for u .....it is not that old
leenier13

Postby leenier13 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Lenore wrote:Hey Leenier!

Great work!! I totally love it! I really admire the way that you illustrate Renee’s feelings, it’s so intense! Please add more!! :D

^^
thaaaanks Lenore ^^ In shaa allah I will try to make a new manga soon :wink:
leenier13

Postby degen_aramis » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 am

leenier13 wrote:
degen_aramis wrote:OMG!!!!!AWESOME WORK!!!

:oops: :oops:
degen_....I do not know what to say.....I am happy to hear from great fanfic writer like u ..but still find a lot of mistake in painting and writing :P
thank u.....and maybe we can make amazing mangas in the future

:oops: :oops: :oops: Now it's my time to blush and don't know what to say... Thank you sooooo much for this praise... great fanfic writer... OMG... That's really... I'm speechless... I really am... no false play here...
THANK YOU!!!!

As for your mistakes - but are you kidding??? Great arts, and perfectly unerstandable english translation - and I hereby leave you my offer for help for other translations in english -in case you want me to have a look at them before you post them online, let me know, send me an email - I'll happily help to correct!!! And as for making a manga in the future - OMG...I'm so flattered, really...again thank you!! :D :D
degen_aramis

Postby citosol » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm relieved i'm not the only one having had a "pencil-period" only! LOL

I loved your drawings and even if I'm not a Francois/Renèe lover I really liked the story! Thanks for sharing them with us!

:)

I hope you'll keep them coming, and I cannot wait to see a manga by you drawn on degen's story! *_*
citosol

Postby joelle » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:13 pm

[quote="leenier13"]
thank u joelle ^^
I know that Francois in the story has some different look from the real one...but in that time I did not remember what he looked like exactly !!
This is for u .....it is not that old

*faints* MY LOVE!!!
joelle

Postby vaxeir » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Quel superbe travail leenier 13, j'aime l'idée que Aramis puisse ressentir la mort de François. L'idée de ressentir ce que ressent l'être aimé c'est très romantique. J'aime aussi beaucoup les traits d'Aramis si jeunes si innocents qui marquent une vraie transition avec la série où elle fait plus affirmée.
Quand tu souris ta vie s'illumine.
vaxeir

Postby leenier13 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Degen ^^
OK....I will ask u if I have any problem with translating.....:)
thank u

Citosol ^^
You know....pencil is the best friend of all painters.....I love using it to make sketches :D
By the way I made somthing for Aramia/Athos fans....I will post it soon :wink:
thank u citosol :)and I think u & degen are great team :wink: -especially the picture of A/A having Duel

Joelle :wink:

vaxeir^^ THANK U FOR UR NICR REPLAY:)
I Love F/R"s romantic story....so i tried to show thier feeling in this manga...^^
leenier13

Postby Isabelle » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello Leenier,

i'm just back from hollidays and i discovered your comics about Aramis and François..and i love it very much, it's soooo cute...i love the idear that Aramis feel something strange, feel that something is to happends..so very good work!!!
Isabelle
Modérateur

Postby citosol » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 pm

leenier13 wrote:By the way I made somthing for Aramia/Athos fans....I will post it soon :wink:

THAT's great!!!! I'm the biggest A A lover EVER! I love and dream about them since I was 13!!! So: THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
citosol

Postby degen_aramis » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:42 am

leenier13 wrote:Degen ^^
OK....I will ask u if I have any problem with translating.....:)
thank u

Citosol ^^
You know....pencil is the best friend of all painters.....I love using it to make sketches :D
By the way I made somthing for Aramia/Athos fans....I will post it soon :wink:
thank u citosol :)and I think u & degen are great team :wink: -especially the picture of A/A having Duel

Joelle :wink:

vaxeir^^ THANK U FOR UR NICR REPLAY:)
I Love F/R"s romantic story....so i tried to show thier feeling in this manga...^^

:oops: :oops: :oops: Citosol... can you please go and call the firemen/cleaning man with mop you posted some time ago??? I think my drool just went all the way until Lebanon... and needs to be mopped...
Thank you again, Leenier!!! I think I can say thank you in the name of both of us... :lol: And in case you feel inspired, please don't hesitate to tell me, I authorise you to do as many arts of my fic as you please... although... not many A/A moments yet... :P Perhaps a certain chapter 3/46 (part 2) will inspire you??? LOL...LOL..
degen_aramis

Next

Return to Fanarts