MANGA 4 FRANCOIS -FAN

Pour mettre en ligne vos dessins

Moderator: Modérateurs

Postby Balizarde » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 am

Wow!! What happened in here? I leave this place for just a few days, I come back and look at this amazing work that's being posted! And by a newbie on top of that! (Welcome on here Leenier! I'm Bali *extends her hand to Leenier*) I'm really impressed by your drawings/paintings. I really like how you're able show the emotion on their faces!!!

Please post more soon!!!

Balizarde! :)
Combattons la guerre avec l'éducation!
Balizarde

Postby leenier13 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm

citosol .....You are right in ur thinking ....Aramis has to start over ,find anew love and get married.....Athos is the person who suit her :)
I posted fan art for A/A .....ENGOY

Thank you again, Leenier!!! I think I can say thank you in the name of both of us... Laughing And in case you feel inspired, please don't hesitate to tell me, I authorise you to do as many arts of my fic as you please... although... not many A/A moments yet... Razz Perhaps a certain chapter 3/46 (part 2) will inspire you??? LOL...LOL..

LOOOOOOOOOOL.... :lol:

OK ...I will wait till u write that chapter :wink:

Hi Balizarde..... :D
Thanks for ur warm welcoming^^..
And thanks alot for ur nice words about my paints :oops: I will scan some old images asap.....in shaa allah
^^
leenier13

Postby degen_aramis » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 am

leenier13 wrote:citosol .....You are right in ur thinking ....Aramis has to start over ,find anew love and get married.....Athos is the person who suit her :)
I posted fan art for A/A .....ENGOY

Thank you again, Leenier!!! I think I can say thank you in the name of both of us... Laughing And in case you feel inspired, please don't hesitate to tell me, I authorise you to do as many arts of my fic as you please... although... not many A/A moments yet... Razz Perhaps a certain chapter 3/46 (part 2) will inspire you??? LOL...LOL..

LOOOOOOOOOOL.... :lol:

OK ...I will wait till u write that chapter :wink:

Hi Balizarde..... :D
And thanks alot for ur nice words about my paints :oops: I will scan some old images asap.....in shaa allah
^^

Leenier, it's already posted online, in my fic... for a week now... :lol: so, if you manage to read it, let me know if you have any doubts, as it is written in french... And I have to thank you!! Again!!
degen_aramis

Postby leenier13 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm

[img]Leenier,%20it's%20already%20posted%20online,%20in%20my%20fic...%20for%20a%20week%20now...%20Laughing%20%20so,%20if%20you%20manage%20to%20read%20it,%20let%20me%20know%20if%20you%20have%20any%20doubts,%20as%20it%20is%20written%20in%20french...%20And%20I%20have%20to%20thank%20you!!%20Again!![/img]

:oops: big mistake
I thought u were talking about chapter u want to write soon..
SORRY :wink:
I know the chapter 38 its great :)nice friendship ,,,,
keeeeeeeeeeeeeep up :)
leenier13

Postby Balizarde » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:21 am

leenier13 wrote:Hi Balizarde..... :D
^^

You're welcome!! And again, I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!

Bali
Combattons la guerre avec l'éducation!
Balizarde

Postby laety » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Très beaux fanards leenier13, Je ne suis pas une pro-Francois en temps habituel, mais je trouve cela très émouvant.... :D
laety

Postby Renee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm

That was a great manga...

though i am a bigger AthosXAramis fan :lol:
Renee

Postby citosol » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Renee wrote:That was a great manga...

Yay! Another one!! Good, good girl!
citosol

Postby Renee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:49 am

citosol wrote:

I will do some fanarts of Athos and Aramis... i know that the couple is better than AramisxFrancois
Renee

Postby citosol » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:

I will do some fanarts of Athos and Aramis... i know that the couple is better than AramisxFrancois

I was thinking...your icon fits very well with my icon...don't you think? ;) LOL
citosol

Postby Renee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:33 pm

citosol wrote:
Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:

I was thinking...your icon fits very well with my icon...don't you think? ;) LOL

I was thinking of the same thing :lol:

I was dreaming of the day that athos will find out that aramis is a woman and see that dumbfounded look on his face and renee will be so willing and soft ... oh i have to go bang my head on the wall... I'm going crazy about these two
Renee

Postby citosol » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Renee wrote:

I was dreaming of the day that athos will find out that aramis is a woman and see that dumbfounded look on his face and renee will be so willing and soft ... oh i have to go bang my head on the wall... I'm going crazy about these two

LOL

Okay, leave me some space because I need to bang my head too...
citosol

Postby Renee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm

citosol wrote:
Renee wrote:

LOL

all my dreams go to my sketchbook ... I don't really want to post my anime sanjushi arts in Deviantart :(

I hope they really finished the story... I mean Renee should really get over her ex-fiance because she has one great (not to mention, handsome) friend ... francois/renee supporters are really going to kill me for this ... i used to be a supporter of that pairing ... then I saw athos LOL
Renee

Postby citosol » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:
Renee wrote:

LOL

all my dreams go to my sketchbook ... I don't really want to post my anime sanjushi arts in Deviantart :(

I hope they really finished the story... I mean Renee should really get over her ex-fiance because she has one great (not to mention, handsome) friend ... francois/renee supporters are really going to kill me for this ... i used to be a supporter of that pairing ... then I saw athos LOL

Oh no girl! Please, put your art here, we will love it! *__________*

And don't worry, here nobody kills anyone just for an idea! It's amazing to have different ideas, they built many various fanfics and fanarts! :)
citosol

Postby Renee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Oh no girl! Please, put your art here, we will love it! *__________*

And don't worry, here nobody kills anyone just for an idea! It's amazing to have different ideas, they built many various fanfics and fanarts! :)

I will thanks!

" Forgiveness is the final form of love."
Renee

Previous

Return to Fanarts