Mokugyo revealed: japanese mangas translated!

Pour mettre en ligne vos dessins

Moderator: Modérateurs

Postby Isabelle » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

joelle wrote:
vaxeir wrote::cry:
:cry:

why the sad face? I'd get a copy for you too ^^

and me and me and me and me and me and me and me...etc..etc..
Isabelle
Modérateur

Postby vaxeir » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Copy !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quand tu souris ta vie s'illumine.
vaxeir

Postby citosol » Sat May 21, 2011 12:09 am

Just take a look at this: *___________________*

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~mokugyodou/index.htm

(enter in the "fanwork" topic...)
citosol

Postby Renee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:23 pm

i think renee prefers mature men... she'll enjoy sharing her bed with Athos than D'Artagnan that's for sure!
Renee

Postby citosol » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Renee wrote:i think renee prefers mature men... she'll enjoy sharing her bed with Athos than D'Artagnan that's for sure!

OMG, DEFINITELY!

Hi Renèe and welcome in this world!
I'm almost alone those days because the regular (Joelle, Isabelle, degen, Lenore and...almost anyone!!) are having fun together in Paris! But don't be afraid, they'll be back soon (Saturday...? Sunday...? Cannot remember)

Hope to see you around real soon! :)
citosol

Postby Renee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

citosol wrote:
Renee wrote:i think renee prefers mature men... she'll enjoy sharing her bed with Athos than D'Artagnan that's for sure!

OMG, DEFINITELY!

I'm almost alone those days because the regular (Joelle, Isabelle, degen, Lenore and...almost anyone!!) are having fun together in Paris! But don't be afraid, they'll be back soon (Saturday...? Sunday...? Cannot remember)

Thank you... I'm not actually new here, well, i just discovered the forum but I 've been a frequent visitor of the website for some years now. I'm Ronn from the Philippines.

I wish I was having fun in Paris too... I will do lots of Athosx Aramis for us fangirls!
Renee

Postby citosol » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:

OMG, DEFINITELY!

Thank you... I'm not actually new here, well, i just discovered the forum but I 've been a frequent visitor of the website for some years now. I'm Ronn from the Philippines.

I wish I was having fun in Paris too... I will do lots of Athosx Aramis for us fangirls!

Ooops, so...welcome into the forum! ;)

You know what? I was about to go to Paris too, but I couldn't, and now I'm here eating my hands, and desperately wanting to be there.... :(((

I think a good fan art would enlighten my mood... ;p
citosol

Postby Renee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 pm

citosol wrote:
Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:

OMG, DEFINITELY!

You know what? I was about to go to Paris too, but I couldn't, and now I'm here eating my hands, and desperately wanting to be there.... :(((

Wow! I could only dream of going to Paris ... I am halfway around the world!

Well get ready because I am going to upload my anime sanjushi / athosX aramis fetish here!!!

and wow! everyone here speaks french except for me... I speak english and Filipino (learning a little spanish but No habla francés LOL)
Renee

Postby citosol » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:
Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:

OMG, DEFINITELY!

Wow! I could only dream of going to Paris ... I am halfway around the world!

Well get ready because I am going to upload my anime sanjushi / athosX aramis fetish here!!!

and wow! everyone here speaks french except for me... I speak english and Filipino (learning a little spanish but No habla francés LOL)

Oh no! You're not alone! I only speak Italian and English, I use google translator to read french fanfic BUT I'm lucky because italian and French are sometimes very similar.. ;)

I WAS BORN READY BABY!

Give it to me, give it to mommy... *___________*
citosol

Postby Renee » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh no! You're not alone! I only speak Italian and English, I use google translator to read french fanfic BUT I'm lucky because italian and French are sometimes very similar.. ;)

I WAS BORN READY BABY!

Oh I will...

sometimes google translator is a mess...
I'm really sad that there was no youtube yet when anime sanjushi was aired here in the philippnes, I was like 13-14 when I first saw the anime and now I'm freaking 27 but i still love it.

I still remember who their filipino voice actors are, Athos has the sexiest voice ever! well actually francois and athos are voiced by the same dubber.

Aramis' voice was weird but during the episode where she confessed to manson, the natural voice of the dubber was used and I just went "awww" her voice was really nice ... oh good times! good times!

well, that's a bit of a trivia for you of how anime sanjushi was like in this part of the world... by the way I'd like to ask something, I think there was a discrepancy with the Filipino translation, in our version, Renee was from Normandy, is that right?

" Forgiveness is the final form of love."
Renee

Postby citosol » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Renee wrote:

I WAS BORN READY BABY!

Oh I will...

sometimes google translator is a mess...
I'm really sad that there was no youtube yet when anime sanjushi was aired here in the philippnes, I was like 13-14 when I first saw the anime and now I'm freaking 27 but i still love it.

I still remember who their filipino voice actors are, Athos has the sexiest voice ever! well actually francois and athos are voiced by the same dubber.

Aramis' voice was weird but during the episode where she confessed to manson, the natural voice of the dubber was used and I just went "awww" her voice was really nice ... oh good times! good times!

well, that's a bit of a trivia for you of how anime sanjushi was like in this part of the world... by the way I'd like to ask something, I think there was a discrepancy with the Filipino translation, in our version, Renee was from Normandy, is that right?

Oh yes, the same here: Athos'voice was very sexy and Aramis'one was strange...but I remember I thought Aramis was a woman since ep#0! I used to watch lady Oscar, and I smelled something... ;)

I think your translation was right, but better wait for the French part of the forum....
citosol

Postby Renee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Oh yes, the same here: Athos'voice was very sexy and Aramis'one was strange...but I remember I thought Aramis was a woman since ep#0! I used to watch lady Oscar, and I smelled something... ;)

I think your translation was right, but better wait for the French part of the forum....

I lost two chocolate bars and a week's allowance to my sister when I bet that aramis is a guy and I was laughing at her because she believes that aramis is a woman... after a week she is laughing and I was a chocolate-less fool, we both love anime sanjushi until now and she loves to rub it in my face that I lost to that bet ....

Renee

Postby citosol » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Renee wrote:

I lost two chocolate bars and a week's allowance to my sister when I bet that aramis is a guy and I was laughing at her because she believes that aramis is a woman... after a week she is laughing and I was a chocolate-less fool, we both love anime sanjushi until now and she loves to rub it in my face that I lost to that bet ....

HAHAHAHA!! I bet your sister was older than you and she used to watch Lady Oscar, just like me! (or maybe she used to watch Ribon no Kishi!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Knight ) ;)

just kidding
citosol

Postby Renee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:35 pm

HAHAHAHA!! I bet your sister was older than you and she used to watch Lady Oscar, just like me! (or maybe she used to watch Ribon no Kishi!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Knight ) ;)

just kidding

oh no, I am older and i am 100% sure that it was the first time that she saw anime sanjushi, we just found out about lady oscar recently, because she is always compared to aramis...

she wasn't even able to finish the series, I have to write the episode for her and she'd read it at night when she gets home from school, luckily just this May, a kind hearted person started to upload japanese anime sanjushi with english subtitles! weee!

Renee

Previous

Return to Fanarts