Pour mettre en ligne vos dessins

Moderator: Modérateurs

Re: New Fanart

Postby citosol » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Kira_Lira wrote:
Citosol wrote:
To pizia, who's doing a great job with her new fic in EFP italian fandom

TNX, GIRL!

Hello! how are you! :D , you were quick to create this scene, just exciting :twisted: , I wonder if it left a bruise on the neck, it hurts Athos Aramis asked to stop, otherwise the image would be another. :mrgreen:

hehe, oh no, it would have been the same: it was that kiss on the neck that inspired me so much!

On another note...I see just now that you come from Mexico! In which part of Mexico do you live? :)
They've found each other, finally...
<3

citosol

Postby citosol » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Renee wrote:
citosol wrote:To pizia, who's doing a great job with her new fic in EFP italian fandom ;)

Where is the "like" button on this page??? great work citosol... you're really good in making hot fanarts!

LOL tnx so much!! ^^
<3

citosol

Postby Elzora » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Oh!!!!!.... Reaalllly nice fanart!!!! I love it!!!! God, Citosol, how is it that I didn't see thoses pages before? You have some amazing fanarts here!!! The one for Substitute for Love is by far my favourite!!! You are very inspiring!

And that kiss on the neck.. whoua!! Very sensual. xxxxxxx
Elzora

Postby citosol » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Elzora wrote:Oh!!!!!.... Reaalllly nice fanart!!!! I love it!!!! God, Citosol, how is it that I didn't see thoses pages before? You have some amazing fanarts here!!! The one for Substitute for Love is by far my favourite!!! You are very inspiring!

And that kiss on the neck.. whoua!! Very sensual. xxxxxxx

Hi!!!
Tnx so much, I'm really glad you love my pics! And (I don't know why) I was SURE you'd have loved the "Substitute for Love" one! LOL
But I'm relieved you like the kiss on the neck too.... ;)

You know, it happens to me too to find some topics I've never seen before! But now I'm glad you discovered this one!
:D

How's going the writing?
<3

citosol

Postby Kira_Lira » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Citosol wrote:
hehe, oh no, it would have been the same: it was that kiss on the neck that inspired me so much!

On another note...I see just now that you come from Mexico! In which part of Mexico do you live

Hello! how are you! :D I am the Federal District (better known as the DF) :) thanks for asking, kisses,
THANKS FOR SHARING !!!!!!!!
Kira_Lira

Previous

Return to Fanarts