Carte de crédit SSM!

Pour mettre en ligne vos dessins

Moderator: Modérateurs

Hi! And a question about fanart

Postby citosol » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:26 pm

hello to everybody! :)
I'm Italian and I've always loved this amazing anime! I don't speak French even if I do understand something (sometimes Italian and French are similar... ;P), so, I'm really sorry but I have to write in English, I hope you're going to read this anyway...
I've sent an email with two drawings of mine inspired by the wonderful Sarasa's fics, but I think I made a mistake and my email hasn't reached you :P, so, my question is: do you know what I have to do to post them? :)
thanks for everything you're going to tell me
citosol

Re: Hi! And a question about fanart

Postby joelle » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

citosol wrote:hello to everybody! :)
I'm Italian and I've always loved this amazing anime! I don't speak French even if I do understand something (sometimes Italian and French are similar... ;P), so, I'm really sorry but I have to write in English, I hope you're going to read this anyway...
I've sent an email with two drawings of mine inspired by the wonderful Sarasa's fics, but I think I made a mistake and my email hasn't reached you :P, so, my question is: do you know what I have to do to post them? :)
thanks for everything you're going to tell me

Hello Citosol, and welcome! :)
Almost all of us understand english, so it's no problem ^^ We'll translate if there's a need to be!

Since we can only post LINKS of fanart, you will need to put your drawings on the internet. I use Photobucket.com to store my pictures and link them back here :)
If you have difficulties, you can send them to me (my email appears on my profile) and I can upload them for you on my account.

Good luck, and I cant wait to see your art!!
joelle

Postby citosol » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 pm

If you have difficulties, you can send them to me

I've some troubles with Photobucket (I use it too! :) ), the login page keeps giving me an error message, and, since I didn't understand what to do after putting my drawings there (how can I link them back here?) I think that this time I'm going to accept your invite and to "use" you. ^^ Thanks so much, you're so kind!

Check your email! :)
citosol

Previous

Return to Fanarts